A yoga retreat is a wonderful occasion to renew body, mind and soul. It allows you to rediscover and connect with new energies, positivity and inner peace. Take advantage of this sacred space to relax your body and mind with the practice of meditation, enjoy yoga classes and nature walks. You can also deepen your talks in a relaxed and positive atmosphere. Our retreats are recommended for all levels of practice.
Take a break, breathe and reconnect. Recharge your energy and improve your physical and mental health.
We offer a program designed to immerse you in the experience of inner retreat, beyond the mind and emotions. Enter a paradise of calm and natural beauty, where you can practice yoga and meditation daily and develop awareness of the here and now.
Yoga retreats are a conscious vacation designed to help us get rid of exhaustion, stress and connect with ourselves through ancient practices that allow us to achieve deep relaxation and recharge our vital energy. A deep and transformative experience of the practice of Yoga, connecting with our true nature.
What will you find in our Yoga Retreats?
In addition to immersing yourself in the ancient wisdom of yoga, you will enjoy walking and meditative excursions to connect with your feeling and your essence, finding your own proper pace and your own rhythm. This type of meditation in movement allows you to pay attention to the action of walking and everything that is physically involved: movements, breathing, sensations from a subtle and silent perspective. It opens you up to feel everything that is going on inside and outside.
What does it include?
- Yoga: We will devote ourselves to a millennial practice centered on the conscious deepening of asanas, pranayamas, mantra chanting and meditation.
- Meditation: We give classes suitable for all levels of practice, whether you have just started, or if you want to deepen your meditation practice our classes are suitable for you. You will also have time for one-to-one consultations, where you can resolve personal doubts and questions about your practice.
- Satsang: is a time of meeting with a time of expression and inquiry, questions and answers based on the experience of the participants. This is followed by a practice of a meditative session which may include mantra chanting, sound therapy sessions or silent meditations.
- Double Silence: Recovering the vipassana tradition of the Noble Silence, we have reconverted this concept into the Double Silence by referring to the silent practice on the Internal and External levels. Every day we cultivate a space of joyful silence. This profound silence is very healing to calm the mind and be at peace with ourselves, developing attentive self-listening. It helps us to have a more restful sleep and the next day we will enjoy greater mental clarity to immerse ourselves in the practice of asanas or meditation. By participating in this period of silence we support each other in the practice and allow us to discover new ways of relating to each other so that when we enter into the word we will do so more consciously. open to deeper listening, and allowing us to connect and know ourselves more authentically.
- Healthy and conscious nutrition: You will enjoy a wonderful and healthy vegetarian cuisine, cooked from meditation practice.