YOGA WITH A MEDITERRANEAN TOUCH
Do you want to forget about stress, and do so with a fun plan in good company and enjoying benefits to your physical and mental health? Join our Yoga holidays in Spain!
Alicante is a beautiful Mediterranean city with hundreds of kilometres of blue beaches, an average annual temperature of 19°C and 300 days of sun per year. It is fantastically connected with major cities in Europe via low-cost flights thanks to its airport, which handles the spectacular figure of 14 million passengers per year. An excellent choice to travel fast at a very affordable price and enjoy yoga holidays in the Mediterranean region of Spain.
In our retreats you will find a great combination of morning yoga practices with expert teachers, enjoying a practice by the sea, burrowing your feet in the golden sand, breathing in fresh sea air and warming up your body under the rays of the morning sun. You will discover the most beautiful spots in Alicante with picnics in nature and visits to natural caves by the sea. You will be nourished by delicious sustainable vegetarian homemade meals and dive into the Mediterranean gastronomical culture during our excursions. Dinner under the stars and a good rest in the cosy masia green building to top it all off will make this an absolutely irresistible plan.
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN OUR YOGA HOLIDAYS?
In our Yoga holidays we combine several tools: moments of absolute silence, meditation, activities in nature, group relationships and wonderful live music.
We live to create extraordinary experiences. We share what we love and bring out the best in you. We care for the smallest detail in each experience, so that it becomes a true moment of enjoyment, fun, reconnection and sensory pleasure.
Our yoga holidays in Spain are a true delight to enjoy the Mediterranean spirit; they give you that pause in your life so that you can take care of yourself and fill yourself with energy so that you return to your routine full of happiness, wonderful memories and a renewed energy.
Come take a pleasure trip of the senses and enjoy the tranquillity of the Mediterranean setting, the warm weather and the wonderful restoring energy of the sea. A sunlit breather filled with good vibes and the amazing transformative power of the ancient yoga practice.
About the yoga programme
You will enjoy a morning practice with experienced teachers as well as pranayama workshops throughout the day.
The programme is suitable for everyone. In the morning we will enjoy the connection with nature at a wild beach of golden sands, we will learn about therapeutic yoga practices. We move the backbone, perform joint and muscle exercises and harmonise the physical and emotional state.
In the afternoon we will enjoy the practise of meditation and deep relaxation, including deep sleep therapy. Through these practices we eliminate internal stress, expand the limits of perception, unburden the psyche and restore balance.
How we help you
What could be better than to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and connect with nature at a deeper level – go back to our roots? Here we list a few benefits of taking part in meditation holidays with us:
- Disconnecting from technology: Holidays are a perfect moment to disconnect from technology and go back to what’s important. Many jobs of today require being connected 24/7. In an intensive yoga programme, we put the focus on enjoying the now and forgetting – at least temporarily – about technology.
- Gain awareness of your state: if you are experiencing stress and feel weak and irritable, participating in yoga holidays will help you step aside from those feelings and assess where you are, so as to gain a new outlook on your problems. It is difficult to gain awareness or make decisions when we are too close to what is stressing us out. During our trips, we take distance from the problems and our thoughts become more transparent.
- Savouring life: During the day-to-day bustle it is quite difficult to save some time to be in silence and enjoy oneself. When you take part in yoga holidays, each day is important and has a purpose. You focus on your practice, relax, meditate. You dedicate all of the time only to yourself and your development. Every day you focus on truly savouring life.
- Spending time with experienced instructors: One of the best benefits of taking yoga holidays is that you have the opportunity to learn more and stay in touch with experienced meditators and teachers who can give you a completely new perspective to face your daily challenges. It makes for an excellent opportunity to ask for advice, improve your practice or correct errors.
- Improving your focus: The practise of yoga and meditation tones and balances the mind, helping us face certain situations in some cases and in certain moments, learning to relax or focus. During yoga holidays you practise focusing every day, which helps soothe the mental flow. Take advantage of this time to abate the noise of its inner voice and learn to think from a different state of connection. Here you can practise meditation under the guidance of an instructor and without distractions of any kind.
- Setting with a wonderful positive energy: Our retreats are filled with positive energy! You are surrounded by a setting that makes it easier for people to feel positive, and have thoughts and feelings with high-energy vibrations. You don’t need to worry about anything; everything is thought out and transparent.
- Inner healing: Yoga holidays can be a boost to heal the body and soul. They provide you with a direction in your path toward healing and balanced thoughts and emotions, which usually serve as a pillar to radically change your lifestyle and find new goals.
- Overcoming limits or obstacles: We often fear certain things and circumstances, or are simply uncertain about the future. During yoga holidays we are able to face it, look it in the face and get rid of what is hampering us through different techniques or body therapies.
- Gaining a deeper knowledge on the practise of yoga: Here, yoga is on schedule every day; you won’t be distracted by your everyday activities or work. Even the most experienced yogis can further develop their practice when removed from the daily hustle.
- Expanding your awareness: Yoga holidays can offer you a new perspective to grow by getting in touch with a new culture, learning about other people’s lifestyles, experiencing new flavours and ways of living, and enriching your world view. You will learn many new things, stories or information that can affect your future choices.
- Meeting new friends: The yoga holiday retreats attract people with similar ideas – people who care about their health and wish to develop their inner self. It is the ideal setting to make new friends that will give lots of positive things to your life.
- Increasing your knowledge about yoga philosophy: Yoga is not only about performing asanas; it is much deeper than that. Yoga holidays will give you a deeper understanding about the philosophy behind it. The talks and workshops will help you understand the ancient knowledge that this science is based on, and you will be able to perform asanas with a greater awareness of the full benefits of this millennia-old practice.
- Quality rest: You know that feeling when you get home from your holidays and feel you need to go right back on holidays? At the yoga retreats you engage in quality rest: a complete immersion into a different lifestyle. After this kind of holiday, you will probably never want to go back to the standard beach holiday packages. When you get back home, you will probably want to find the next trip for your future yogi holidays, to relax and replenish your energy once again!
Come live this wonderful experience with us! Enjoy spectacular yoga holidays in Spain. You can contact us via WhatsApp or fill out the form, and we will address all of your enquiries.